Siemens | Junior Software Developer, Junior Software Tester, and Junior Test Automation Engineer, Apply Now!
Siemens is inviting applications for Junior Software Developer, Junior Software Tester, and Junior Test Automation Engineer. Interested one can apply.
- We need a graduate - Qualification: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent in Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Electrical, Information science, with 0 years of experience and less than equal to 3 years of experience Off-campuses Graduate)
- Exposure to C#, SDTC (software development test cycle) knowledge
- ProficieObject-Orientediented programming concept and C#
- Good communication Self-reliant reliant and Team player
- Analytic thinker and innovative
- Experience with test automation
- Knowledge of Python
- Good knowledge of English
- The desire to educate and develop your knowledge
- Knowledge of PLC programming as an advantage
Rules and Responsibility:
- The candidate will be responsible for the software design, testing, and development related to the Siemens software product portfolio.
- The candidate will design, implement, test, and support the software to advance the product portfolio
- Test development framework on a complex application on Windows/ Linux
- Technical discussions with project stakeholders all over the world
- Discussing requirements, design, implementation, test, and error correction, creating expected documentation, defining tests, creating automated tests
- Teamwork in an agile/lean environment.
- Develop Software Products using various languages aspaceschnology spaces.
- Testing products from Decentral SIMATIC peripheries (e.g. ET200 SP, ET200 ecoPN, etc.)
- Designing Test cases based on product specification, their implementation, and execution
- Designing and writing scripts for Test Automation and Continuous Integration
- Analyzing tescloselyults and working closely with developers for troubleshooting
- Engineering and programming Industrial Automation systems from Siemens (Step7, TIA Portal)
- Gathering deeper knowledge of Industrial Communication protocols (e.g. PROFINET, Ethernet/IP, IO-Link) and implementing them.
Bengaluru, India; Bengaluru, India