Software Development Engineer Intern at AMAZON, [Apply Now]
Software Development Engineer Intern
AMAZON has invited the appliance for hiring the "Software Development Engineer Intern" position in Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, and Pune, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
As an intern, you'll be matched to a manager and a mentor. You will have the chance to influence the evolution of Amazon technology and lead mission-critical projects early in your career.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and convey innovative products and services to plug.
- Design and build innovative technologies during a large distributed computing environment, and help lead fundamental changes within the industry.
- Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
- Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and straightforward to manage/use.
- Ability to style and code the proper solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Currently enrolled during a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in computing, Computer Engineering, or related field at the time of application.
- Knowledge of the syntax of languages like Java, C/C++, or Python.
- Knowledge of computing fundamentals like object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Previous technical internship(s), if applicable.
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics like applied mathematics and nonlinear optimization.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems also as the ability to think abstractly.
Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, and Pune