Software Engineer At Goldman Sachs- [Apply Now]
Software Engineer - Controls Engineering
Goldman Sachs has invited the application for the "Software Engineer - Controls Engineering" position in Bengaluru. Interested candidates who have an interest within the relevant field can apply for this.
Join Goldman Sachs, our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to vary, and thrive during a fast-paced global environment.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in computing (or equivalent work experience)
- Professional development experience
- Demonstrable core Java (JDK 8 and above) development experience (solid understanding of Core Java concepts and style patterns)
- Object-oriented design/development
- RESTful web services
- RDBMS experience (DB2 preferred, write/analyze complex queries with multi-table joins and aggregate functions)
- Strong technical, analytical, and communication skills; must be a self-starter.
- Knowledge of financial markets
- UNIX environment working experience
- Graph database experience
- Big data technology stack