Summer Internship at Philips 2021 in Data Analytics, Apply now
Phillips is looking for Summer interns in the Data Analytics domain. Interested candidates can apply for this internship.
The following candidates can apply for this internship,
- UG/PG in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, MBA.
- Your passion is focused on the design of algorithms and products to solve real, pressing problems using data
- Obsessed with data, very strong quantitative and analytical muscle
- Have 1+ years of experience with predictive modeling and statistical analysis techniques in a business environment. Exceptional recent graduates will also be considered.
- Strong with R / Python programming or any other open-source programming language.
- Good Exposure to data mining, web data scraping, and data wrangling using R / Python or any other open-source programming language
- Creates methods of obtaining data that can be used for data sciences
- Adeptly interpret and utilize mass quantities of data to generate innovative hypotheses & insights.
- A strong passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data
- Good understanding of statistical and machine learning modeling concepts.
- Strong understanding and exposure to Natural Language Processing (NLP) and text data mining tasks a plus.
- Exposure to supervised / unsupervised classification techniques and approaches specific to Document clustering, Topic modeling, and other NLP tasks
- Develop, maintain, track, and identify fine-tuning opportunities for existing machine learning models for different business problems.
- Consider the full impact of your work
The location for this summer internship is Pune, Maharashtra, India Job Type