Swiggy - Hiring as Associate Sales Manager, Apply Now!
Swiggy is hiring applicants as Associate Sales Managers.
We build innovative products & solutions that deliver unparalleled convenience to urban consumers.
The best part? Every bit of your work at Swiggy will help elevate the lives of our users across India. At Swiggy, we’re always looking for people who can bring new perspectives and life experiences to our teams. If you’re looking for a place that values your curiosity, passion, and desire to learn, if you’re seeking colleagues who are big thinkers and eager to take on fresh challenges as a team, then you’re a future Swiggster.
- Fulfilling sales charters for cities based upon agreed targets, and promoting the organization's presence
- Sign Contracts with restaurants and handle inquiries from existing and new clients
- Gather sales lead from the market and approach restaurants actively for conversion
- Maintaining a strong relationship with restaurant owners and advising them on issues related to the market and offering solutions on the same (such as discounting constructs, adding images & descriptions in the menu, reducing cancellation, etc)
- Grow revenue for Swiggy through upselling, cross-selling, Ads investment, and other channels as may be applicable
- A person has to complete sales reporting activities for Swiggy, including competition intelligence, keeping track of partner visits, and recent trends in the city which he or she manages
- Should be able to handle potential clients when on the field as the first in command
The individual will be responsible for multiple cities (between 1 to 5) and will be required to travel for 12-15 days a month to the assigned cities.
- Graduates or Post Graduates with 0-6 months of experience in the sales domain or freshers
- Knowledge of e-commerce activities or how the food delivery industry works (Not mandatory)
- Confident, Pleasing, and a go-getter personality
- Average communication skills in English & Effective local language skills are mandatory
- Should have basic numerical skills (Eg. growth degrowth)
- Good Negotiation and influencing skills
- Self-motivated and driven by targets.
- Knowledge of MS Office or a similar suite is a plus
How to Apply?
See something you want to be part of? Just select the job and apply in the above section.
If we like what we see in your profile, we'll reach out for a written/technical interview as a precursor to the next big thing.
Here's where we meet you and find out if you have what it takes to become part of our thriving team.
A short exchange with our HR team will follow. Feel free to ask as many questions as you want.
We'll be right back with you after a short discussion internally. Hold tight until then!