Technical Support Engineer at TCS, [Apply Now]
Technical Support Engineer
TCS has invited the application for the Technical Support Engineer position. Interested candidates who have an interest in the relevant field can apply for this.TCS is continually engaging with employees, clients, partners, public institutions, and community organizations across the world to step up and rise to the occasion.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should work as a part of operations support and enhancement of e-Commerce site.
- Leverage existing features of IBM WCS product and customize with out of box features to satisfy customer requirements.
- Collaborate and work closely with business analysts, development teams, and team members to supply IT and business-specific knowledge and expertise, and make solutions that are aligned with business directives.
- Monitor and report application performance metrics using tools such as NewRelic. Resolve incidents within the agreed SLA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computing or related field
- Development experience with programming languages
- Hands-on experience in WCS with a Strong understanding of Websphere commerce application architecture and able to provide the right design decisions
- Hands-on experience with utilizing various subsystems of WebSphere Commerce Server (Catalog, Order, promotion, and Member)
- Strong Java J2EE experience
Good To Have-
- WCS 8 or Above versions
- Experience on React JS added
- End-to-end experience in software development life-cycle and conversant in agile methodologies
- Performance MetricsJavaIBM WCSE-commerceIbm Websphere
- CommerceJ2EeOperationsOperational Support