TISS | Software Engineer (Web and UI Designer), Apply by 10th August 2022
TISS is inviting applicants for Software Engineer (Web and UI Designer), Interested candidates can apply.
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (www.tiss.edu), established in the year 1936 is Deemed to be a University, fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Govt. of India. TISS is a Grade I University with a NAAC score of 3.89/4 and a NIRF 2021 rank of 37 among Indian Universities and 70 overall.
With campuses in Mumbai (Main) and off campuses at Tuljapur, Guwahati, and Hyderabad, TISS offers over 50 Post Graduate programs, 18 Doctoral programs, 3 Under Graduate programs in social science disciplines, and over 30 Under Graduate programs in vocational education (B.Voc. programs).
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or B.Tech in Computer Engineering or Masters in Computer Science or Masters in Computer Applications or relevant disciplines with minimum of 55% of aggregate marks. Plus 2 or more years of experience in Web and UI Designing skills
- Redesign the existing websites
- Design new websites
- Present and defend design decision
- Update the design with technical team
Consolidated salary of Rs. 50,000 – 60,000/- pm. The salary commensurate with experience and knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of web mark-up including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Ability to build responsive webpages
- Knowledge of Bootstrap and a design language like material design
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout grid systems, color theory, and typography
- Good understanding of UX principles and UI Development process
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the above-mentioned skill.
- Experience in working with an agile team and ability to collaborate.
Note- No work from the home option will be provided to this position. All staff is required to work from TISS, Sion Trombay Road, Deonar, Mumbai Office.