Training & Research Programme (R&TP) 2021 at CSIR-IIIM; Apply by July 20th, 2021
CSIR-IIIM Jammu is offering Two Months Online Research & Training Programme (CSIR-R&TP 2021) which offers Training / Dissertation / Internship programs to graduate/postgraduate students who would like to pursue their academic projects/Training under the above-said title for Two (2) months as part of their academic curriculum.
Proposed Theme Areas:
- Natural Product Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Quality Control & Quality Assurance
- Infection Pharmacology
- Fermentation Technology
- Microbial Biotechnology
- Inflammation Pharmacology
- Agronomy, Post-Harvest Management & Agrotechnology.
- Botany & Plant Biotechnology.
- PK-PD & Toxicology
- Molecular Biology
- Bioinformatics & Cheminformatics
- Information Technology.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prospective Researchers/Students who are interested in such a Programme must ensure and get prior information about different R&D activities of CSIR-IIIM to suit their compatibility in the given Programme.
- The Course/Training Completion certificate shall be given only after submission of the Project Report duly countersigned by the Assigned Mentor.
- Students may please note that their requests for the above-said programmes are subject to the grant of permission and selection for the same programme. Once the selection is granted, students may follow the specified application procedure. The institute is free to adopt its own criteria based on the academic credentials and background of candidates.
- Students seeking dissertation/project work / Internship programmes Online through CSIR-IIIM Jammu have to submit a recommendation letter from their Head of Organization/Department on their Institutional Letter after selection for the same programme.
- The Researchers/Students who are applying for this Programme shall necessarily check CSIR-IIIM Website for updates/results/selection in CSIR-IIIM R&TP 2021.
- The Researchers/Students can give an option Streamwise/Department wise as per their interest/background for being considered for selection in CSIR-IIM R&TP 2021.
- Researcher/Students are advised that any Patent/Copyright/Design Registration/Research Paper from the investigation/Research/internship/Training Programme shall not be published or disclosed to any person/institution and the results of same can only be published with the approval from the competent authority.
- July 2021-September 2021