Wipro | Hiring for Processor in multiple locations for B.Com, B.A., BBA, BHM | Apply Now!
Wipro is Hiring for Processor in multiple locations. Interested ones can apply.
Noida, India; Gurugram, India; Chennai, India
- The Team Member is responsible for developing a superior understanding of client plan provisions, identifying opportunities for knowledge enhancement, and delivering to high standards of quality and timeliness.
- Consulting Skills, Client Knowledge, And Client Service:
- Prioritizes work as required to effectively respond to client needs
- Demonstrates a sound understanding of client plan provisions by asking questions and responding to client needs in a timely fashion
- Ensures knowledge of client plan provisions and supporting documentation is current and updated
- Follows all predefined procedures, adheres to all the process guidelines, and ensures that performance parameters are met and/ or exceeded against SLA targets
- Participates & contributes in daily huddles and status meetings
- Ensures on-time and accurate delivery of all tasks as per Service Level Agreements
- Adaptability and Flexibility, Coaching and Recognition, Cross-cultural Competence
- Delivers new/ ad-hoc tasks to meet client/ internal goals promptly
- Seeks and accepts feedback from coaches & mentors to enhance knowledge and capabilities
- Creates/ updates SOP where and when required. Work with other supporting groups to enhance procedures and eliminate wastage.
Fresher- B.Com, B.A., BBA, BHM (2018/2019)
(Except B.Sc. IT, B.Sc. Stats, BCA, Maths, Eco Hons., MCA, BE, B.Tech, Full-time MBA).
Experienced- Any Art& Commence can be considered Except BE/BTECH/MCA
- 0 months 2 years of work experience in the back office or similar transaction processing
- Good computer operating skills required (MS- Office Applications) with typing Speed of a Minimum of 25 WPM with 90% Accuracy
- Should demonstrate good written & verbal communication
Required Candidate profile:
- Candidate should have Good communication in English
- Logical & Analytical skills are required
- Flexibility to work at 5 pm-3 am shift environment
- Should have Experience in non-voice/ backend/ BPO/Customer service/Transaction Processing related.
- Fresher 2019 Arts & Science Graduates with no standing backlogs/ Exp in BPO Domain can also apply