ZS is hiring Data Science Associate, Apply now
ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results which is hiring Data Science Associate.
- Develop advanced algorithms that solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner;
- Execute statistical and data mining techniques (e.g. hypothesis testing, machine learning, and retrieval processes) on large data sets to identify trends, figures, and other relevant information;
- Collaborate with clients and other ZS stakeholders to effectively integrate and communicate analysis findings;
- Contribute to the evaluation of emerging datasets and technologies that may contribute to our analytical platform.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science (or Statistics), and strong academic performance with analytic and quantitative coursework is required;
- Knowledge of big data/advanced analytics concepts and algorithms (e.g. text mining, social listening, recommender systems, predictive modeling, etc.);
- Knowledge of programming (e.g. Java/Python/R);
- Exposure to tools/platforms (e.g. Hadoop ecosystem and database systems);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail, with a research-focused mindset;
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- High motivation, good work ethic, and maturity.