Zycus | Off-Campus Opportunity for Software Engineers - Machine Learning - 2022 Batch Graduates, Apply Now!
Zycus is inviting applications to hire an Off-Campus Opportunity for Software Engineers - Machine Learning - 2022 Batch Graduates, Interested candidates can apply.
- Strong background in Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Recommendation Systems, Pattern Recognition
- Hands-on coding with Python, sklearn, Tensorflow, Pytorch, or any proficient AI language/library of choice
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques such as regression, classification, clustering, anomaly detection, artificial neural networks, and sequence models.
- Good understanding of core machine learning concepts to be able to design solutions for novel problems.
- Experience with some of the pre-trained models like Spacy, BERT, Huggingface, Yolo, Faster RCNN, etc.
- Knowledge of Software Design & debugging
- Fluent communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Academic background and achievements
Learning at Zycus :
- Be expected to come out with innovative ideas to create a competitive edge in Zycus’s Products
- Understand use cases and product requirements.
- Design, Develop, review (code/design), unit test, and prepare PDLC documents.
- Support cross-functional departments, and projects/modules, and work as a team to achieve project delivery goals and deliver quality software within the given timelines.
- Maintaining, enhancing, fix code.
- Follow the standard documentation process laid down for the project.
- Follow Zycus's defined PDLC process and participate in improving the process