theTradeDesk | Summer Internship 2023 - Software Engineering, Apply ASAP!
2023 Summer Internship - Software Engineering. Interested ones can apply.
The Trade Desk
- Own and ship a meaningful project, end-to-end. We believe strongly in ownership at The Trade Desk, and we are committed to you having something substantial to show for your time here that will make a positive impact on the team
- Receive close, one-on-one mentorship from an experienced software engineer
- Collaborate with a globally connected team of engineers, Interns & other teams, and departments in cities across the world
- Work with new technologies across a wide spectrum of computer science, including distributed systems, petabyte-scale data processing, machine learning/AI, and UI/UX
- You might be a great fit for a Software Engineer internship at The Trade Desk if:
- You are fluent in one or more modern programming languages
- Have a firm grasp of basic data structures and algorithmic techniques
- You are a quick and self-directed learner. We provide close support and mentorship, but you will have ownership over the design, plan, and implementation of what you build.
- Enrolled in a bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Engineering / IT or a related program
- Have a graduation date between Summer 2024 and Winter 2024
- You can work at our Bangalore office for 12 weeks during Summer 2023 (Time Period: between late May – late Aug 2023)
Comprehensive healthcare with premiums paid in full for employees and dependents.
- Time off
Get out of the office for some rest and relaxation, in addition to paid holidays.
- Ownership and equity
Benefit from new hire stock grants and a generous Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Enjoy country-specific pension plans, including 401(k) match in the U.S.
Stay protected with life, disability, and travel insurance, plus identity theft protection.
- Parental leave
Take the time you need with generous maternity and paternity leave.
- Fertility benefits
Get support for all paths to parenthood, including adoption and surrogacy.
- Mental health platform
Access therapists and coaches, with an annual allotment of free sessions.
- Wellness reimbursement
Get reimbursed for wellness products, fitness devices, race fees, and more.
- Tuition reimbursement
Invest in your professional development with our tuition assistance program.
- Laptop program
Get a new laptop every two years — and take your old one home.
- Cell phone allowance
We'll cover part of your bill to help you stay connected.
- Referral bonus
Refer talent, and get paid. It's that simple.
Book a unique experience and get a premium gift each year you dedicate to The Trade Desk.
- Free meals and snacks
Eat well with stocked kitchens 24/7 and twice-weekly catered lunches.
- Team events
Take part in team events, outings, and parties at every location.