AICTE- MoSJE | Applications are invited for Internship Programme in Various Districts, Apply by June 15th, 2021
An internship program is proposed to reach out to the maximum number of youth and create an online presence of the Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan launched by MoSJE.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The interns under the online internship program will be vital in creating awareness about the Nasha Mukt Bharat Campaign in the 272 selected districts under the program.
- The candidates need to be either from the chosen states or from these 272 districts and must hold an honest command of their regional language.
- The interns will be working in awareness generation and engagement on the Nasha Mukt Bharat Campaign with the general population in their assigned districts.
- They will be extensively using social media to reach out to a larger number of people through posts, videos, blogs, etc.
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from Any
- and specialization from Any
- are available for the duration of 2 Months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Motivated individuals with good communication skills an honest command over their local language, oral and written.
- Up to 18 to 30 years of age.
- Basic Knowledge of designing skills.
The number of openings: 5
Terms of Engagement:
- Familiarise themselves with the NashaMukt Bharat Abhiyaan and its objectives.
- Create a database of people to succeed in bent and mention the NashaMukt Bharat Abhiyaan using an open-ended script provided.
- Interactors engage with a minimum of 25 to 30 individuals daily about the campaign, 1 to 2 minutes, on each of the 3 platforms namely, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Upload or update the small print of every interaction or engagement day to day to the Internship coordinator.
- Daily upload of at least one post, picture, creative, video, blog related to the Abhiyaan, use of regional languages, in each of the 3 media.
- Regular updates on activities that are being conducted by them and within their network in a statewide group created. Activities that will be undertaken but aren't limited to, are:
- poster and banner making,
- slogan writing,
- jingle or songwriting and performing,
- short skits, etc.
- Interns can take initiative to include new and innovative activities to spread awareness of the campaign.
- Motivate the people contacted to further reach bent more people talking about the Nasha Mukt Bharat Campaign and also join the social media pages of the Abhiyaan across all 3 social media accounts namely Facebook. Twitter and Instagram.
- Create a web event on the second and fourth Friday of the month with NashamuktBharatCampaign and ask the people contacted to use the hashtag and post images and activities related to the campaign on social media.
- Innovative and impactful activity posts and tweets by the people are often reposted or retweeted on the Ministry Social media page on a daily basis.
Stipend: ₹5000 /month
Location: Punjab, Banaras, Tripura, Gujarat, Uttarakhand, UP, and many more.