Amazon | Applications are invited for Data Scientist Intern; Apply Now!
Amazon is inviting applications to hire Data Scientist Intern, Interested candidates can apply.
- Record of delivering large analytical solutions with business impact
- Experience on R/SAS/Matlab and SQL
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including a strong working knowledge of Excel
- Problem solving ability and passion for big data
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- PhD., Masters or equivalent advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related technical discipline. Hands-on experience and project based learning in computer science, engineering or mathematics is preferred.
- Academic experience in manipulating/transforming data, model selection, model training, cross-validation and deployment at scale.
- Academic or Project Experience with Machine and Deep Learning toolkits such as MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe and PyTorch.
- Academic Experience with Big Data platforms like Apache Spark and Hadoop.
- Familiarity with data processing with Python, R & SQL.
- Familiarity with AWS services related to AI/ML highly desirable, particularly Amazon EMR, AWS Lambda, SageMaker, Machine Learning, IoT, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2 Container Service, Green Grass etc.