Amazon | Hiring for Business Developer Intern, Apply ASAP!
Amazon is looking for a talented, customer-obsessed Business and performance Analyst Intern to be based in Mumbai India to help shape the future of our Data Centers. This role offers the unique opportunity to support Cross domain internal and external stakeholders in driving Data Center performance improvement which includes report optimization, KPI metrics, and dashboarding.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized and have a demonstrated track record of successful project management/ownership, juggling multiple projects with competing deadlines, and using data to identify and prioritize opportunities. A successful candidate is analytical, meticulous, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and customer-focused, and has good communication skills with the ability to handle ambiguity and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization internally and externally.
The duration for this internship opportunity is from October 2023 to March 2024 / TBD
- Penultimate year student working towards a Bachelor’s degree
- Able to commit to a full-time internship for 6-months between October 2023 to March 2024 / TBD
- Expected graduation from Dec 2023 onwards
- Candidates must be able to legally work in India
- Expert knowledge of using Microsoft Packages: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel Pivots, Formulas, Macros, etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks
- Data-driven and comfortable working on data analyst tasks
- Great team player
- Able to support customers internally and externally
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating operational performance metrics for reporting
- Working knowledge in Excel and other reporting tools like Tableau, SQL, Power BI, Zoho Analytics etc. is a plus
- Possess good analytical skills - detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Ensure continuous improvement of learning methods
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Perform exploratory data analysis to identify trends, patterns, correlations, and insights to present written business recommendations to the leadership in a clear and compelling way
- Analyze and solve business and operational problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context