Amazon SDE Intern 2021, Apply Now
SDE Intern 2021
Amazon has invited the application for the SDE internship 2021, Interested candidates can apply by using the link below. The Customer Trust & Partner Support (CTPS) organization focuses on creating a trustworthy shopping experience for customers around the world, eliminating the financial motivations for bad actors, protecting brands, and ensuring Amazon is a trusted place to launch and grow every brand, building trust, loyalty and providing world-class support for Amazon’s selling partners.
There are the following responsibilities for this intern role,
- Build robust solutions to some of the challenging text/image detection and recognition problems in computer vision and continuously improve the performance of existing algorithms.
- Involve in extensive research and problem-solving that spans a number of areas including computer vision, machine learning, image processing, distributed, and mobile computing.
- Define systems specs, design and iterate on early prototypes, and help create a novel user experience.
- Maintain substantial knowledge of state-of-the-art principles and theories related to computer vision and also participate in the development of the intellectual property.
- Serve as Developer in vision area and work closely with other research engineers, software engineers, product managers, and QA personnel to create high quality and high performing solutions.
- Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats, and work in a highly collaborative environment that’s more start-up than a big company.
Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Experience in any of the following will be beneficial
- Cloud-based deployment and operation
- Service-oriented architectures
- Common Enterprise Integration Patterns
The location for this internship is IN, KA, Bengaluru