Atlassian - Hiring as Software Engineer Intern, 2023/2024 Summer Australia & New Zealand, Apply Now!
Atlassian is hiring applicants as Software Engineer Interns, 2023/2024 Summer Australia & New Zealand.
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless your role must be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
- Be able to commit to a 12-week full-time (38hrs / week) internship from late November 2023 until late February 2024 ( We may be able to flex on this slightly if your course timetable does not allow for a 12-week placement during this timeframe).
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters program in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or another related technical field and completing your studies before January 2025
This role is suitable for students looking to work on the front end, back end, full stack, and mobile development.
We will look to align you with the best team fit before your start date.
This program is open to penultimate-year university students with Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Permanent Residency. The internship dates are late November 2023 to late February 2024, full-time for 12 weeks. Apply for our intern program and start an awesome career!
- Have a real passion for software engineering, as demonstrated by previous internships, work experience, projects, or publications
- Deep understanding of data structures, in particular how they are implemented and how to apply them to solve problems
- Familiarity with the application of common design patterns
Our perks & Benefits:
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget paid volunteer days, and so much more.