Campus Ambassador programme at Techfest IITB, Apply by 20th June 2023!
Techfest is the annual science & technology festival of IIT Bombay. It is today well established as Asia's largest science and technology festival with more than 175,000 people in attendance and a reach of over 2500+ colleges across India and over 500+ overseas. It is patronized by the likes of UNESCO, UNICEF, Make in India, Start-Up India, and other esteemed organizations, institutions, and programs.
Techfest is entirely managed by students of IIT Bombay with a three-tier team structure. The core committee consists of 24 members comprising 2 overall coordinators at the helm and 22 managers. A team of over 800+ coordinators and organizers work with their respective managers along with around 11500+ Indian college ambassadors spread throughout India to execute and implement the splendid spectacle called Techfest.
- Represent Techfest at your college and act as a link between the students of your college and Techfest, IIT Bombay
- Work on managing and handling various events such as workshops, competitions, and seminars in your college
- Ideate and engage in discussions with the other CAs and the Techfest coordinators to bring new ideas to the fest
1. Learn event handling and management skills as you conduct various workshops, competitions, and seminars in your college
2. Techfest, IIT Bombay organizes exclusive webinars catered to college ambassadors
3. Free access to curated courses like web development from Techfest, IIT Bombay
- Digital Marketing
- Effective Communication
- Event Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Time Management
1. To apply, all you need is a valid student ID and a lot of enthusiasm
Rewards and incentives:
1. Free accommodation inside IIT Bombay during the main fest for top-performing CAs
2. Top CAs to get a letter of recommendation from Techfest, IIT Bombay, and a rank-based social media marketing internship certificate
3. Internship opportunities for the top college ambassadors
CertificateLetter of recommendationFlexible work hours
The number of openings: