CDPSM- Rajasthan Police Academy, Jaipur | Applications invited for Research Intern [Internship], Apply by May 20, 2021
Applications invited for Research Intern [Internship]
CDPSM- Rajasthan Police Academy, Jaipur
The Centre for Development of Police Science Management (CDPSM), Rajasthan Police Academy, Jaipur invites applications for Research Intern [Internship] from eligible candidates to conduct research studies on different subjects. To Carry out research activities, data collection from primary & secondary sources, data analysis and report writing, knowledge dissemination
- Documentation of Good Practices in the field of Child Protection in Rajasthan.
- Analysis of Financial Cybercrimes in Rajasthan: Mechanisms & Investigation Process
- Impact Assessment of specialized Training & their Usability in Practical Working
- Analysis of Missing Children Cases
- Assessment of the effectiveness of social media platforms in community engagements.
- A study of women in Police: Challenges & Opportunities
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduates/ Postgraduates who have completed the degree in a relevant field like Psychology, Sociology, welfare work, I.T., and Law from recognized Universities/Institutions. Weightage will be given for an outstanding academic track record.
- An experience of internship or participation during a similar study/ survey within the field of research and documentation is desirable.
- Demonstrated interest in conducting of research study/ survey.
- Knowledge and knowledge of knowledge analysis using statistical packages like SPSS, STATA, ATLAS.
- The candidate should also be well versed with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Candidates having published papers will be preferred.
- Excellent English/ Hindi verbal and written communication skills, documentation skills, taking initiative.
Duration: 3 Months
- The last date to apply for the internship is May 20, 2021.
- Graduates: Rs 10,000/- p.m.,Post Graduates: Rs. 15,000/- p.m.
Location: Rajasthan Police Academy, Jaipur