CERN | Technical Studentship - General / Civil Engineering 2023, Apply ASAP!
CERN is inviting applications for Technical Studentship - General / Civil Engineering 2023. Interested ones can apply.
In order to qualify for a place in the program you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You are a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State.
- You have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor's or Master’s) at the time of the next student selection round taking place in June 2023.
- You remain registered as a full-time student during the internship.
- You have a good knowledge of English and French.
CERN would very much like to benefit from your expertise, commitment, and passion. In return, CERN will provide you with:
- A contract of association from 4 to 12 months.
- An allowance of 3407 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- A travel allowance.
- Depending on your personal circumstances, a supplement if you are married and/or have children.
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive Health Insurance scheme (the contribution will be automatically deducted from your allowance).
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month.
You will need the following documents, in English or in French, clearly labeled (e.g. “CV”, “Academic transcript”, "Reference letter") and in PDF format to complete your application:
- A CV.
- A copy of your most recent academic transcript giving an overview of your marks (if you download it from your university portal please make sure there is no protection so that we can open it).
- A reference letter from your University Professor is mandatory. Should you have one from a previous internship you may add this as a second reference.