Cisco is hiring for Software Engineer, Apply Now
Hiring for Software Engineer
Cisco has invited the appliance to hire for the Software Engineer in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure, and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in computing, Computer Engineering, EE, related majors like Math, Physics
- Minimum of an 8.5 GPA or higher
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Employment Type: Full-Time