CIVIS University workshop on Workshop: Opportunities of the new Erasmus+ program
Workshop: Opportunities of the new Erasmus+ program
CIVIS University organizes an exceptional workshop on the newly launched Eramus+ program for 2021-2027.
The 2021-2027 program places a strong focus on social inclusion, green, and digital transitions, and promoting young people’s participation in democratic life. It also supports priorities and activities set out in the European Education Area, Digital Education Action Plan, and the European Skills Agenda.
Amongst The numerous opportunities offered by Erasmus+, emphasis is put on-
- Higher Education
- Vocational education and training
- School education (including early childhood education and care)
- Adult education
- CIVIS academics, researchers, and administrative staff.
- 9-10 am general presentation
- 10:15-11:15 workshop on Strategic partnerships
- 11:30-12:30 workshop on Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees
The last date to register for the webinar is 20 April 2021.