Coursera | Getting Started with AWS Machine Learning, Apply Now!
Coursera is inviting applicants for Getting Started with AWS Machine Learning, Interested candidates can apply.
This course will teach you how to get started with AWS Machine Learning. Key topics include Machine Learning, Computer Vision, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) on AWS. Each topic consists of several modules deep-diving into a variety of ML concepts, AWS services, and insights from experts to put the concepts into practice.
- Flexible deadlines: Reset deadlines by your schedule.
- Shareable Certificate: Earn a Certificate upon completion
- 100% online: Start instantly and learn at your schedule.
- Intermediate Level
- Approx. 9 hours to complete
- English: Subtitles: Arabic, French, Portuguese (European), Italian, Vietnamese, German, Russian, English, Spanish
What will you learn:
- Fundamental problems that Machine Learning can address and ultimately help solve.
- How to build intelligent applications using Amazon AI services like Amazon Comprehend, Amazon Rekognition, Amazon Trans, late, and others.
- How to build, train and deploy a model using Amazon SageMaker with built-in algorithms and Jupyter Notebook instance.
- Sneak peek into AWS DeepLens - The world’s first deep learning-enabled video camera for developers.
Skills you can gain:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine Learning
- Amazon SageMaker
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Computer Vision
Purchase Course- Rs.2,289
(Commit to earning a certificate- It's a trusted, shareable way to showcase your new skills)
Audit only- Free
(You will have access to all course materials except graded items.)