NIT Raipur - e-Certification Course on Applied Data Analytics: A Practical Approach, Apply by 10th May 2023
NIT Raipur is providing a Certificate Course on Applied Data Analytics: A Practical Approach.
The main objective of the course is to help the participants in developing a solid understanding of the Data Science and Analytics techniques like data pre-processing, predictive analysis, fundamentals of data statistics, machine learning techniques and data visualization, etc., with help of emerging data analytics tools like Python/R. The mathematical foundation for analyzing the data will add more knowledge about the data and this will help decision support systems. This certificate course will help to enhance the knowledge of the participants in the field of Data Science and Analytics. This course focuses on the delivery of lectures with a full practical approach, case studies, and hands-on practical sessions on a diversified range of topics related to Data Science and Analytics.
- Upon successful completion of this Training Programme, the participant will be able to:
- Perform analysis of data using the Python/R tool
- Perform model fitting using mathematical background.
- Become familiar with the wide range of enabling technologies for data interpretation, and data visualization.
- Become families with Data Summarization and Data Generalization techniques.
- Identify appropriate methods for data analysis in various domains
- Formulate and design data analytic solutions.
- Manage large-scale, complex data and obtain the interpretation.
- Recognize and evaluate the opportunities, needs, and limitations of data.
- Interpret data analytics and communicate the implications to stakeholders.
- Attain data scientist and data engineer positions in a fast-growing field
- Accelerate progress into related Research and Development in Data Science and Big Data
- Module I: Introduction to R Programming
- Module II: Introduction to Python Programming, Introduction to the Science of Statistics
- Module III: Feature Engineering, Predictive Modeling
- Module IV: Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Module IV: Data Visualization
|Course Fee||Students of NIT Raipur||Rs. 750 + 18% GST|
|Outside Students (other than NIT Raipur)||Rs. 1000 + 18% GST|
|Faculty/ Industry Personnel||Rs. 2500 + 18% GST|
The payment can be done either in the form of a Demand Draft (DD) in favor of “Director, NIT, Raipur” payable at Raipur or through online mode (account details on the last page of this document). For online payment, the scanned copy of the application form along with the proof of payment should be sent to cec_assistant[at]nitrr.ac.in by the due date (10th May 2023). For payment made through DD, the hard copy of the application along with the DD should be sent to the Chairman, Continuing Education CELL, NIT Raipur, Raipur, Pin:492010 by the due date (10th May 2023).
22nd May to 21st June 2023 (01 hrs each day)
Note: Participants can opt for only one batch (Either Morning (9.00 AM to 10.00 AM) or Evening (5.30 PM to 6.30 PM)).