Coursera | Google IT Automation with Python Professional Certificate, Apply Now!
Learn how to program with Python with no previous knowledge of coding required and you’ll use Python to automate common system administration tasks. Learn to use Git and GitHub, to troubleshoot and debug complex problems. Apply automation at scale by using configuration management and the Cloud. Practice your technical skills with hands-on projects including a capstone project where you’ll use your new knowledge to solve a real-world IT problem.
- Crash Course on Python
- Using Python to Interact with the Operating System
- Introduction to Git and GitHub
- Troubleshooting and Debugging Techniques
- Configuration Management and the Cloud
- Automating Real-World Tasks with Python
- Shareable Certificate: Earn a Certificate upon completion
- 100% online courses: Start instantly and learn at your own schedule.
- Flexible Schedule: Set and maintain flexible deadlines.
- Beginner Level: No prior experience is required.
- Approximately 6 months to complete: Suggested pace of 10 hours/week
- English: Subtitles: English, Arabic, French, Portuguese (European), Italian, Vietnamese, Korean, German, Russian, Spanish, Uzbek, Swedish, Burmese, Telugu
What will you learn:
- Automate tasks by writing Python scripts
- Use Git and GitHub for version control
- Manage IT resources at scale, both for physical machines and virtual machines in the cloud
- Analyze real-world IT problems and implement the appropriate strategies to solve those problems
Skills you will gain:
- Using Version Control
- Troubleshooting & Debugging
- Python Programming
- Configuration Management
- Basic Python Data Structures
- Fundamental Programming Concepts
- Basic Python Syntax
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Setting up your Development Environment
- Regular Expression (REGEX)
- Testing in Python
Estimated Study Time