Cred - Hiring as a Mobile Intern, Apply Now!
Cred is hiring applicants as Mobile Intern.
CRED is an exclusive community for India’s most trustworthy and creditworthy individuals, where the members are rewarded for good financial behavior. CRED was born out of a need to bring back the focus on a long-lost virtue, one of trust, the idea is to create a community centered around this virtue. a community that constantly strives to become more virtuous in this regard till they finally scale their behavior to create a utopia where being trustworthy is the norm and not the exception. Building a community like this requires a community of its own; a community special in its way, working towards making this vision come true.
- extensive knowledge of mobile app development (from coding to publishing the app)
- in-depth understanding of one of the mobile platforms (Android/iOS/Flutter)
- understanding of mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- experienced in or have a strong desire in learning Kotlin, Swift, or Dart
- constantly learning and looking for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you.
- proficient with Restful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- having experience with Storage, Threading, and Performance tuning.
- working in agile team environments and being a self-starter, and conscientious member of the team.
- good in pixel-perfect implementation of designs
- work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
- be responsible for the development and maintenance of the CRED app aimed at a vast number of diverse android devices.
- develop new features & user interfaces from wireframe models
- translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the CRED app
- mentor other engineers, define our technical culture, and helping to build a fast-growing team