Cyber-Security Virtual Internships- AICTE and CISCO | Stipend
Cyber-Security Virtual Internships
AICTE has invited the appliance for hiring the " Cyber-Security Virtual Internships" position, Interested candidates can apply for this. As an ongoing effort to line skilling as a national priority and transform "India into a digital talent hub, CISCO, AICTE, and NASSCOM FutureSkills PRIME is launching a virtual internship program to provide 20,000 virtual internships in cybersecurity through the Cisco Networking Academy program". This unique collaboration between industry and therefore the government will help build a pool of skilled talent significant for future jobs relevant within the industry.
- 2nd and 3rd year engineering students studying in any engineering institutions which is Cisco Networking Academy can participate during this program
- Students will have to complete Introduction to Cyber Security, Introduction to Packet Tracer, and Cyber Security Essentials courses via contacting NetAcad instructor at their institution or via the Cyber Security Internships pathway at FutureSkills PRIME
- Once students complete the courses and submit a certificate of completion at www.virtualinternship.co.in (approved students will receive a link to create an account in April 2021), they will be invited for a 3 hours industry session hosted by Cisco.
- Post industry session, students will work in guidance of faculty coordinator at their institution for designing a secure network for their institutions on the Packet Tracer Simulation tool.
- Once the project work is finished and submitted, students will need to appear for a final quiz.
- Eligible students will get a virtual internship certificate.
- Please note that this program is run as a part of the digital skilling initiative in partnership with NASSCOM and AICTE by Futureskills Prime. This is to NOT be confused with Cisco India's Standard Internship Program (managed through Cisco's careers page)
B.Tech. / B.E. (Any)
- 2 months
No. of openings: 20000
- At the top of the internship, students may receive an internship certificate counting on the standard of labor.