University of Delhi | International CNF on Integrative Chemical Science for Health & Environment – 2023, Apply by 31st July 2023!
The University of Delhi invites applications for International Conference on Integrative Chemical Science for Health & Environment – 2023. Interested ones can apply.
6th – 8th October 2023
Deshbandhu College, University of Delhi, Kalkaji, New Delhi, India
Hybrid Mode (In-Person and Online)
Theme and Sections:
Chemical science, health, and the environment have shared a fecund and harmonized partnership. Chemical science has been the central science to developing benign, effective medicines for various diseases, diagnostics; and providing the tools for monitoring, protecting, and cleaning of the environment. This conference will bring together the researchers and academicians on a single platform for fruitful discussion and collaborations to enhance the research in the following areas (but not limited to):
- Recent advances in medicinal chemistry • Green synthesis for health and environment
- Biomass-derived chemicals for pharmaceuticals
- Functional modification of bio-polymers for health and environment
- Nanotechnology for drug delivery and health care monitoring
- Nanomaterials as chemical sensors for a safer environment
- Electrochemical water treatment and resource recovery
- Photochemical processes for health and environment
- Bio-materials for environmental remediation
- Sustainable chemistry
- Impact of chemical sciences on society
- Green alternative to fossil fuels
- Functional molecules/nanomaterials for catalysis
- Natural product synthesis
- Other related topics
For Foreign delegates, accommodation will be provided on a twin-share basis for a maximum of five days.
For Indian delegates, accommodation would be provided on a payment basis (First Come First Serve)
In-person attendees benefit:
The registration fee includes a registration kit, certificate, tea and lunch on the conference days including a gala dinner.
- Interaction with faculty members, researchers and peers.
- Opportunity for career development and visibility of your research profile across the world.
|Category||Early Bird (INR) Offline / Online||Late Fees (INR) Offline / Online||On-Desk (INR) Offline / Online|
|Students UG/PG||2000 / 1000||2500 / 1500||3000 / 2000|
|Researchers/ Ph.D.||3000 / 2100||3500 / 2600||4000 / 3000|
|Faculty||4000 / 2500||4500 / 3000||5000 / 4000|
|Delegates from Industry||7000 / 4000||8000 / 5000||10000 / 6000|
|Foreign Students UG/PG||100* / 50 USD||150* / 80 USD||200* / 100 USD|
|Foreign Delegates||200* / 100 USD||300* / 150 USD||400* / 200 USD|
A/C Name: ICHE 2023 DBC
A/C No.: 09031000104063
IFSC Code: PSIB0000903
MICR Code: 110023098
Bank and Branch Name: Punjab & Sind Bank, Deshbandhu College, Kalkaji, New Delhi
SWIFT Code: PSIBINBB007