DGFT- Summer Internship Programme, with Certification + Remuneration ; Apply Now
Summer Internship Programme- 2021
Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT)
Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) invites applications for Summer Internship Programme- 2021. The Internship Programme will ensure the interaction of the officers of the Directorate with the young scholars and Researchers with brilliant academic background from reputed academic institutions pursuing Studies/Research in Economics / Law / Finance / Management.
- Students in the final year of their graduation ( 4th & 5th years, in the case of Law graduates of Five-year stream) with consistent excellent academic records/ fresh graduates with excellent academic records and possessing first-class degree/students possessing first-class graduation degree pursuing Post Graduation / high second class post-graduation degree (with at least 55% marks) pursuing Research courses in Economics / Finance / Management / Law at National Schools of Economics / Law / Central Universities / AICTE recognized Financial / Economic Institutions / Recognized National Management Institutes / Foreign Universities and Institutions of excellence can apply for an internship.
- The Scheme is hospitable only to Indian Nationals residing in India or pursuing their studies abroad.
Mode of Application:
- Interested students can send their applications, along with their CVs, in the enclosed format to the Joint DGFT (O&M) at Directorate General of Foreign Trade, Room No. 103, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 011
- (Email: rajbir.sharma[at]nic.in).
- The candidate will be required to produce a permission letter from their Supervisor / Head of Department, in case he/she is interested to join the internship during his/her coursework.
2 months (June-July)
Certificates will be issued to the interns on satisfactory completion of their internships and on submission of their Report / Paper and its evaluation by the Head of the concerned Division.
The application should be submitted by 30 April 2021.
- Interns are going to be paid a consolidated token remuneration of Rs.10, 000 per month.