NLSIU Bangalore- Internship Programme, | Certification | Apply Now
Internship Programme- 2021
National Law School of India University, Bangalore
The National Law School of India University invites applications for the Internship Programme- 2021, for the Second and third year of the Bachelor’s degree in Law.
To familiarize the interested and willing students of Law with the provisions of Consumer Protection Laws and acquaint the interns with the necessity and importance of Consumer Protection and Consumer Welfare.
- The internship is hospitable students from recognized Law Institutions and Universities
- Students pursuing the following courses can apply:
- The second and third year of the Bachelor’s degree in Law (3-year course after graduation), or
- The fourth and final year of the integrated five-year course in Law. o LLM Students
Mode of Application:
- Applicants, along with an application for an Internship are required to submit a write-up note for about 1000 words on Consumer Protection Law or Mediation law for acceptance of Internship.
- It should broadly cover a brief introduction of the topic, objectives of the study, methodology to be employed, and bibliography.
- The application should be made 1 month in advance, clearly mentioning the dates for which the internship is to be considered.
- Applications within the prescribed format (completely scanned altogether respects) could also be sent to email id: consumerlaw[at]nls.ac.in with subject as Application for Internship form dd/mm/yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy.
20 to 30 working days.
Certificates are going to be issued to the interns on successful completion of their internship and on fulfilling all the mandatory requirements to the entire satisfaction of the Centre Head.