Flipkart’s Flagship Engineering Campus Challenge-2021 [GRID 3.0], Prizes Worth INR 6,00,000 EGV; Register by July 8th, 2021
GRiD is Flipkart’s Flagship Engineering Campus Challenge which provides you the opportunity to apply your technical knowledge and skills, to compete and complete key challenges. In its third edition, Flipkart GRiD becomes bigger & better, bringing Live Problem Statements from the world of E-Commerce to the brightest minds of India and lets you put your capabilities to the ultimate test.
So are you ready to enter the GRiD?
Eligibility & Team Rules:
- This competition is open to students pursuing B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech programs across ALL engineering colleges in India (Batch 2022,2023,2024 & 2025).
- Students must register in teams of 2 to 3 members.
- The batch of 2021 is not eligible to participate in this competition.
- The participating students can be from any specialization.
- They should be full-time students from the same engineering college.
- One person cannot be a member of more than one team.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team.
Software Development Challenge: Stages
- Level 1: E-Commerce & Tech Quiz- Every team will get a set of questions to be answered within 30 minutes. It will be based on E-Commerce Trivia (ref: https://stories.flipkart.com) and Tech (Technology Awareness + Techstack & Computer Science Fundamentals).
- Level 2: Online Problem Statement Idea Brief Submission- Qualifying teams from Level 1 will be given a problem statement according to the domain area of interest selected after Level 1. They will be able to make submissions until the deadline for this round anytime during the challenge window.
- Level 3: Online Functional Proof of Concept Demo Video with Code Submission- Qualifying teams from Level 2 will work on the Idea Submission and will develop a proof of concept demo video & code submission as well.
- Level 4: The National Finale- In the final level of the GRiD, finalists will be invited to showcase their solutions to the Panel of Domain Experts at Flipkart.
- Smart Bag Creator Challenge
- Conversational credit application
- Interactive voice bot for user engagement
- Trust and affluence signal extraction from social media data
Important dates & deadlines:
- 08 Jul'21 11:59 PM IST- Registration Deadline
- 06 Jul'21 07:00 PM IST- Kickoff Event by Flipkart leaders
- 10 Jul'21 12:00 PM IST- Level 1 - E-Commerce & Tech Quiz
- 20 Jul'21 11:59 PM IST- Level 2 - Problem Statement Idea Brief Submission Deadline
- 11 Aug'21 11:59 PM IST- Level 3 - Concept Demo Video with Code Submission Deadline
- 03 Sep'21 12:00 PM IST- Level 4: The National Finale
Rewards and Prizes:
Attractive prizes to be won along with PPIs for Tech Internships and Full Time offers.
- Winner- Rs. 1,50,000/-
- First Runner Up- Rs. 75,000/-
- Finalists (PPIs worth CTC INR 26.57 LPA and Internship Stipend: INR 50000 onwards)
- Round 3 Teams- To get a chance to appear for Flipkart Hiring Process
- Top 50 Teams (Round 1 Quiz)- Top 50 Teams (Round 1 Quiz) will get GRiD goodies!
- Finalists- Certificate of Merit
- Round 2 Qualifying Teams- Certificate of Merit
- Round 3 Qualifying Teams- Certificate of Merit
- Top 10% Teams (Round 1)- Certificate of Merit
- Participation Certificate