[FREE] 77th IIRS Outreach Programme [Limited Seats]
77th IIRS Outreach Programme
Geospatial Technology for Archaeological Studies
May 17-28, 2021
Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) under Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Department of Space, Govt. of India is organizing the 77th IIRS Outreach Programme on "Geospatial Technology for Archaeological Studies" which may be started from 17th May and maybe ended on 28th May 2021.
- Central/State/Private Universities & Academic Institutions
- Central & Government Departments
- Forest Resource Professionals
- State Forest Departments/Forest Training Academies
- Research Institutes
- Geospatial Industries
Topics to be Covered:
- Geospatial Technology for Archeology: Tools and Techniques
- Space-based remote sensing for archeological studies
- Ground-based geospatial techniques for archeological/heritage studies
- Documentation of cultural heritage sites: Case examples
- Low altitude systems for archeological investigations
- Microwave Remote sensing for archeological studies: Space and Ground-based
- Demonstration on Terrestrial Laser Scanner
- Space-based studies for Landscape Archeology
- Advanced image processing based damage assessment of cultural heritage monuments
- Central / State Govt. / Private Organizations / NGOs engaged in hydro-meteorological-based regional and national projects; students and researchers aligned to research/working in DRR activities.
Course Fee: FREE
Working Professionals and Students: Based on 70% attendance.