FSSAI | Internship Opportunity for Graduates and Postgraduates For 3 months (Stipend Rs.10,000), Apply by 5th March!
The Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) internship program will provide Interns with unique learning opportunities in various areas of food regulation of food safety administration.
Students only pursuing a full-time Graduate/Post Graduate Degree/higher degree from a Recognized Institute within India/ abroad, in any of the following:
- They are pursuing Post Graduate Degrees/B.Tech/BE from a recognized University or Institution in Chemistry Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or Dairy Technology or Agricultural or horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health or Life Science or Biotechnology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance.
- Business Administration & Management including policy regulation and related fields.- Only at FSSAI(HQ)
- PG Diploma/Degree in, Journalism, Mass Communication, and Public Relations.
- B.E. / B. Tech (Only 3rd and 4th Year students not for 2nd or 1st Year) in Computer Science/Information Technology Software Engineering or related Stream.
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Public Policy Public Administration. - Only for FSSAI (HQ).
- Bachelor/Master of Law.- Only for FSSAI(HQ)
(i). All the students who have completed the abovementioned courses need not apply.
(ii). Multiple Applications will not be entertained.
(iii). All candidates are to ensure that the place for the internship they are opting for has the subject/topic available with that place i.e. in the case of FSSAI lab only technical qualified File No.HR-33012/1/2023-HR-FSSAI I/8100/2023 34/38 candidates will be eligible.
(iv). For any query related to Internship Programme at FSSAI, students may contact through email at firstname.lastname@example.org only.
Internships will be available throughout the year at different points in time, Internship will be offered for a duration of upto 03 months, which may be extended to a maximum period of 06 months. No internship of duration less than a month will be offered
Place of Internship and area/domain available for internship:
|S.No||Region||Topics/Subjects for internship|
|1||FSSAI (HQRS.) New Delhi||Human Resource KCRDC (Library) Quality Assurance Finance & Accounts Regulation Regulatory Compliance Social Behavioural Change Science and Standards Information Technology Legal Training|
|2||Regional Offices (Mumbai & Chennai)||Food Imports Clearance and Licensing|
|3||National Food Laboratory, Ghaziabad and Kolkata||Food sampling and testing.|
|4||National Food Laboratory, Extension Centre, Raxaul||Food Sampling and testing|
A stipend of Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) for the internship period will be given to the deserving Interns on the recommendation of the Office/Division that they are attached with by the FSSAI (HQ). The criteria for deserving interns will be decided based on their (a) attendance, (b) assessment by their respective reporting officers; and (c) evaluation of the report by the Committee.
|Starting date of receiving the application||24 February 2023|
|Last date for submitting an online application||05 March 2023|
|Announcement of shortlisted candidates||20 March 2023|
|Date of Joining||3 April 2023|