GitHub campus expert program, Apply now
GITHUB has invited the application for the campus experts programs, apply nowCampus Experts are student leaders that strive to build diverse and inclusive spaces to learn skills, share their experiences, and build projects together. They can be found across the globe leading in-person and online conferences, meetups, and hackathons, and maintaining open source projects.
You will learn
- Learn community best practices with training from GitHub.
- Receive exclusive swag and support from GitHub for your events.
- Access GitHub conferences and speaking opportunities.
- Interact and collaborate with student community leaders beyond your campus.
- Get the GitHub Student Developer Pac
- Complete the application form
- Submit a video resume
- Welcome to the program!
- Complete the training
The following candidates can apply for this programs,
Any student with the GitHub Student Developer Pack can apply to the program. We welcome students from all backgrounds (designers, journalists, mathematicians, etc.) to apply.
How many Campus Experts can there be per school?
The program will generally only accept one GitHub Campus Expert per campus. Depending on the size of a campus student population, we may open additional spots.