GOC - Hiring as Analyst - Tech, Apply Now!
GOC is hiring applicants as Analyst - Tech, Interested candidates can apply.
As an Analyst Tech, you will provide excellent customer service by answering questions and resolving issues related to Google products. You will provide support on inbound chats/calls/emails from Google customers which may require contacting the customer with pending resolution over call/email.
- BTech/BE Information Technology/Computer Science degree/ BCA or BSc computers or equivalent practical experience with a strong academic record
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to balance multiple priorities
- 0-18 months experience in Technical Support/Customer service operations/ Troubleshooting/Campaign Optimisation in any company
- Basic understanding of networking concepts
- Basic understanding of web protocols such as HTTP, DNS, SSL/TLS, etc
- Ability to go beyond help center articles and understand the technical system to resolve customer queries
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards customers.
- Provide support across a variety of platforms, including chat, live email, instant messaging, and phone (voice calls).
- Be flexible to work in a 24x7 service environment as per the business needs which might include night and weekend shifts
- Troubleshoot basic technical problems, identify customer needs, and develop creative solutions to address them.
- Promptly and independently resolve incidents and escalations, with effective communication to all stakeholders internally and externally.
- Maintain response and resolution speed as defined by SLOs;
- Keep high customer satisfaction scores and follow quality standards in 95% of cases.
- Utilize existing troubleshooting tools and techniques to establish root causes for queries and provide a customer-facing root cause assessment.
- Provide high-touch assistance to highest Tier customers, and build an in-depth understanding of the most pressing customer issues.
- Contribute to creating and updating a support knowledge base, you will have a passion for learning and knowledge sharing.
- We support you with competitive wages and comprehensive health care including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- We support your family with gender-neutral baby bonding leave, 26-week birth-parent maternity leave, and generous life, accident, and disability insurance minimums
- We support our teams with free daily lunch, fully stocked micro-kitchens, and culture clubs and employee resource groups that let you share what you care about