Google | Application Engineering Intern, Summer 2024, Apply ASAP!
Google is inviting applications for Engineering Intern, for Summer 2024. Interested ones can apply.
Bangalore, Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana
Summer Internships start in May/June 2024 and are 10-12 weeks in duration.
- Build internal solutions, with custom front-ends (web, mobile) and back-end services that automate business processes. Maintain the highest levels of development practices including technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, and writing clean, modular, and self-sustaining code.
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions, and troubleshooting their problems. Understand operational workflows, identify and define tool needs to enable operational scaling, and drive the development (initial and ongoing) and deployment of these tools with Engineering.
- Work closely with analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Integrate third-party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Partner with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- Experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages.
- Ability to communicate in English fluently.
- Returning to a degree program after the completion of the internship.
- Experience programming in Java, C++, and/or Python.
- Available to work full-time for 12-14 weeks during the summer.