Graduate Internship Programme 2021: Commonwealth foundation
Graduate Internship Programme
Applications are invited for the Graduate Internship Programme 2021by Commonwealth foundation. Graduate Internship Programme offers placements for recent graduates across the Foundation’s program areas. Responsibilities depend on the area of placement and the intern’s own capacities.
there are the following responsibilities for the interns
- Actively promote the values and aims of the Commonwealth
- Provide support in delivering the Foundation’s objectives, including assisting in cross-Foundation events and initiatives
- As well as working within their own team, they will also work on cross-Foundation projects as required
- Undertake research projects/produce research papers
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring, and evaluation, and reporting cycle of the Foundation
- Contribute to the documentation and sharing of lessons learned and incorporation of these in project reports, publications, and appropriate presentation materials
- Support the technical aspects of the Foundation’s work including but not limited to assisting in the management of webinars, online meetings, and social media.
|Last date||Thursday 14 January 2021, 1 pm GMT|
|Interview||Week of 25 January 2021|
|Start date||Monday 15 February 2021|
The duration of this commonwealth internship is 6 months.