HackerEarth is recruiting for Engineering Intern, Apply Now
HackerEarth has invited the appliance to hire Engineering Intern in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
HackerEarth is an AI-powered developer assessment software that helps organizations accurately measure a developer’s skills through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessment, allowing companies to automatically generate standardized tests that supported various skills then accurately measure the developer’s performance on those skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with problems of scale, employ technologies that are distributed in nature.
- Take ownership of your work - keep a keen eye out for bugs that may arise, ardently resolve them; make feature additions to your product; or sometimes, when you are feeling ambitious - rewrite the whole product from scratch! (Don't make this a habit though.)
- Get acclimatized to our tech stack, which is an ever-changing landscape. while True: unlearn() and relearn()
- Be versatile - Work on Django applications, micro-services, etc during the day; transform into that DevOps savior in the dark.
- Document your contributions - at HackerEarth we promote consuming content and even more so - producing it. Write a replacement post on our engineering blog whenever you roll something out.
- Good in Python, with knowledge of a minimum of one Python web framework, Django preferred
- Strong understanding of building web applications and full product life cycles.
- Knowledge of development on a Linux system
- Good understanding of server side MVC frameworks
- Should love challenges, devour new languages, frameworks, or technologies on the go.
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Employment Type: Contract