Hiring for Intern [Technology (Open EdX Developer)] at Teach For India; Apply Now
Hiring for Intern [Technology (Open EdX Developer)]
Teach For India
Teach For India has invited the appliance to hire for the Intern [Technology (Open EdX Developer)] in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
The Intern, Technology (Open EdX Developer) will play a key role in the maintenance and enhancement of Firki - the Teacher Training Portal of Teach for India. The responsibilities of the intern primarily include the development of any new functionality, enhancement of any existing functionality, and/or resolution of any production issues.
- Writing code by following the frameworks such as Django, Angular JS, and Ruby on Rails.
- Creating and enhancing courses by using Open EdX and Articulate.
- Resolving issues related to production by finding and rectifying the flaw in already existing code.
- Testing and evaluating the already existing written code from time to time.
- Writing test cases for some of the functionalities from time to time.
- Graduate/Post-graduate degree in technology or information systems or prior internship/work experience in this domain.
- Knowledge of frameworks like Ruby on Rails, Django, Angular JS.
- Experience in using GitHub.
- Strong analytical skills with the power to disseminate a big amount of data attentively to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of platforms such as Open EdX and Articulate.
Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, India.