HSBC | Business Analyst/ Wealth & Personal Banking IT, Apply by 08 October 2022.
HSBC Software Development India is hiring for the position of Business Analyst/ Wealth & Personal Banking IT!
- Web/UI Dev ecosystem and tools: Node JS, WebPack, Jasmine/ Chai/ JEST/ Mocha (JS Test Frameworks)
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Must have Hands-on experience in ReactJS and delivered projects on ReactJS and played a key role
- Exposure NPM echo system would be added advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of accessibility principles and techniques
- Understanding of SDLC and experience developing in an Agile environment
- Responsible for designing, developing, modifying, debugging, and/or maintaining software systems
- Serve as an expert on specific modules, applications, or technologies, and deals with complex assignments during the software development life cycle
- Take ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application and provides technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements, problem resolution for critical/complex issues
- Ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable
- Present demos of the software products to stakeholders and internal/external customers, using knowledge of the product/solution and technologies to influence the direction and evolution of the product/solution
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code and providing fixes (analyzes and fixes bugs) and workarounds, will review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions, will highlight risks, and will help mitigate risks from technical aspects
- Bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques, and reusing existing solutions, by means of automation to reduce design complexity, reduce time to response, and simplify the client/end-user experience
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering
Pune, Maharashtra, India.