ICT Mumbai | Application for Workshop on Preclinical Drug-Screening, Apply by June 23ʳᵈ 2022
Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai is organizing a Workshop on Preclinical Drug-Screening.
The workshop helps Introduction to basic techniques: Animal handling, administration of drugs via a different route, and blood collection techniques.
- Introduction to basic techniques: Animal handling, administration of drugs via a different route, and blood collection techniques.
- ELISA plate reader, Plasma IL-6, and TNF-a determination using ELISA plate reader.
- Hands-on training on the auto analyzer.
- Estimation of blood glucose, total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, sgpt, sgot, BUN, CKMB LDH.
- Training on Powerlab (ADI) data acquisition system. MIT assay, Annexin V Apoptosis assay.
- An experimental pharmacokinetic study in rats.
- Administration of drugs, sampling, plasma separation, extraction, and HPLC analysis.
- Hands-on training on procedures used in a cell culture lab.
- Bioactivity-guided fractionation by column chromatography and TLC.
- Minimum qualification should be PGT( Science or Pharmacy) or B.tech( Technology )
- Faculty Members/Post-Doc Fellows, P.hD. fellows, Scientists, and Industry Personnel who are actively involved in R&D can apply
4ᵗʰ-10ᵗʰ July 2022
No. of participants :