IIT Kanpur | International Workshop on Sustainable Energy, Power and Propulsion, Apply by 15 December 2023!
Clean and sustainable energy is of paramount importance for all applications in propulsion, power, energy, and mobility. The workshop will bring together renowned experts from around the globe to share the latest fundamental and applied research innovations for cleaner energy utilization in a wide range of devices extending from hypersonic propulsion to micro-scale devices using fossil and renewable fuels. A round-table discussion will also be held to identify key areas of common interest that will help develop a strategy to promote collaborative research.
The workshop will have several tailored technical tracks with presentations from world-renowned technical experts in the field of multiphase flows, fossil and biofuels, combustion, power and propulsion, and air toxins with a special focus on current and future R&D needs, challenges, and opportunities.
- Invited lectures by renowned experts in the field of fuel, bio-fuels, energy, power, propulsion, environmental pollution including CO2, and sustainability.
- Poster presentation competition for students.
- Contributed chapters would be published by international publishers after the workshop.
The workshop topics would include, but not be limited to the following:
- Multiphase flows and applications
- Hypersonic and supersonic propulsion
- High-speed combustion for propulsion
- Computational approaches and advances
- Advanced diagnostics
- Biofuels, renewable fuels
- Fuel reforming and value-added products
- Fuel-flexible propulsion and power generation
- Novel energy conversion technologies/New engine combustion concepts
- Thermal management
- Energy, environment, and emissions control
- Combustion modeling and simulation
- Solid fuel combustion, pyrolysis, and gasification
- Gas Turbines in ship and air propulsion
- Hybrid power concepts for engines
- Hydrogen and Ammonia as fuel for engines
- Renewable energy including solar, wind, and biomass
Researchers and engineers from academia, R&D organizations, and industries working in the areas of fuels, energy, combustion, power, propulsion, hypersonics, air pollution, sensors and diagnostics, modeling, fossil- and bio-fuels, alternative energy, energy-water nexus, droplets and atomization, novel combustion concepts, engine combustion, gas turbine combustion, swirl flows, and other related areas.
Govt. Research Organizations : INR 10,000 + 18% GST INR 11,800 (Including GST)
Private Industry : INR 10,000 + 18% GST INR 11,800 (Including GST)
Faculty : INR 8,000 + 18% GST INR 9,440 (Including GST)
Students : INR 4,000 + 18% GST INR 4,720 (Including GST)
* No Fee Refund Policy
How to Register:
Step 1: Pay the required fees according to your category
Step 2: Note the transaction ID
Step 3: Fill the application form
Details to be filled while payment:
- Workshop Code: 2023-24/014
- Workshop Title: International Workshop on Sustainable Energy, Power and Propulsion
- Workshop Duration: 19.01.2024 - 21.01.2024
Accommodation will be arranged at the IITD visitor's hostel and students' hostels based on a single/twin sharing basis depending on availability. The candidates will have to bear the miscellaneous expenses.