IIITM Gwalior | Workshop on Design and Fabrication of Hybrid/Flexible Antennas for 6G and beyond Applications, Apply Now
IIITM Gwalior is inviting applications for a Workshop on Design and Fabrication of Hybrid/Flexible Antennas for 6G and beyond Applications. Interested ones can apply.
1. Focus on Recent Trends in Antenna for 6G Communication.
2. To provide a comprehensive overview of the fundamental concepts of 6G MIMO Antennas.
3. Designing of Microstrip patch antenna for 6G and beyond communication.
4. To provide the latest challenges in designing Dielectric Resonator Antennas (DRA) for 6G and beyond Communication with ML and Deep Learning optimization.
5. Combining both Microstrip patch antenna and DRA to make a hybrid structure is an open problem for research in related areas.
6. Filtenna design and analysis for 6G and beyond an application
7. Antenna optimization with Deep learning and Neural Network approach for future 6G and beyond Application.
Who can attend:
- Karyashala is open to postgraduate students/research scholars from all Institutes, Colleges, and Universities.
- Preference will be given to the students having an interest in Antenna for 6G communication, the fundamental concept of 6G MIMO antennas, Microstrip patch antenna, DRA, ML, and Deep Learning optimization for antenna optimization and HFSS Simulator Tutorials.
- The total number of seats is limited to 25. The selected candidates will be provided with support in the form of Travel (3AC), stationery, consumables, accommodation, food, etc, as per institute norms.
- The applicants have to submit the NOC from the supervisor/HoD/Head of the institute.
- There are no registration fees
ABV- Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management Gwalior, Morena Link Road, Gwalior, M.P.-474015, India