IIIT- Naya Raipur Opening for Project Assistant, 25,000/- p.m.; Apply by June 12, 2021
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates to work as a Project Assistant in a Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) R&D in CC&BT Group, sponsored project bearing the sanction number 13(13)/2020-CC&BT undertaken in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIIT Naya Raipur.
About the Position:
- Name of Initial Appointment: Project Assistant (Mobile Application Developer)
- No. of Position: 01
- Title of project: Smart Agriculture for Tribes using Artificial Intelligence and Big Data
- Duration: 1 Year
- Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- per month
- First-class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on 10-point scale in B.E/B.Tech (CSE/IT/ECE) or M.E /M. Tech (CSE/IT) or MCA.
How to Apply:
- The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and knowledge should apply through the online process.
- Eligible candidates should send their latest CV to email srinu[at]iiitnr.edu.in
- Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line of the email.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced mobile applications for the Android and iOS platforms.
- Collaborate with the project team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving mobile application performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- An incomplete application, not within the prescribed format, without a photograph, or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The last date for application to be submitted to the office by June 12, 2021.
- Age Limit: 28 years as of the closing date of the application.
- Tenure of Assignment: The initial appointment will be for 6 months, which is extendable up to the duration of one year, solely based on satisfactory performance. If the performance of the candidate is found unsatisfactory, the position can be terminated with a 1-month notice.