IIM Trichy | Global Economics Case Competition (GECC), Apply Now!
IIM Trichy is organizing a Global Economics Case Competition (GECC). Interested ones can apply.
ArthaNiti: Economics & Public Policy Club of IIM Trichy presents the Global Economics Case Competition (GECC) 2023.
The theme for this competition is Global Sustainable Networks and Circular Economy.
Total Prize Pool:
- Stage 1: Case Study
- The Case Study of the competition will be mailed to all registered teams on January 19.
- Teams need to submit their solutions in a form of a report/ presentation by January 30.
- The submission guidelines will be provided in the case document.
- Selected top teams from each region would get qualified for the next round.
- Stage 2: Video Presentation
- All the qualifying teams need to submit a video presentation. Qualifying teams are required to record a video of them presenting the solution submitted in the earlier round explaining the business rationale.
- Further instructions specific to the round (like video duration, and submission link) will be communicated at the start of Round 2.
- Stage 3: International Finale
- The top ten best-performing teams would compete against other economic geniuses through online mode in front of an acknowledged judging panel with their presentation on a case study based on the theme-Global Sustainable Networks and Circular Economy.
- The GECC 2023 Champion Across Continents would be declared.
- In the final round, the top regional teams will present their ideas to a panel of renowned judges.
- This round will determine the champion of the competition.
- Rules and mode of submission of the presentation will be e-mailed to the registered participants.
- All teams must adhere to submission guidelines according to the Indian Standard Time (IST).
- Cross-faculty teams/cross-year teams within the same university are allowed.
- The teams are allowed to modify their presentations between the Regional Cohorts and International Finale.
- A final decision is the authority of ArthaNiti: Economics & Public Policy Club of IIM Trichy.
- Plagiarism or violation of any of the above-said rules would lead to disqualification of the team.