IIMB looking to hire Academic Interns for Online Classroom Support, Stipend 35,000/- p.m.; Apply by June 6th, 2021
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore has invited the appliance to hire Academic Interns for Online Classroom Support in Bangalore, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Academic interns are expected to schedule the online sessions, co-ordinate with the IIMB IT team and monitor the chatbox, creation of groups, provide effective support to Faculty during online lectures/teaching in the classroom, Monitor online chats during the classroom engagement, provide a summary of chats to the faculty during the class, explore new online tools to convert face-to-face pedagogical approaches to the online environment, transcribing and captioning the video content, etc.
- Candidates who have completed a Post Graduate/ Master’s Degree / MBA / Diploma recently in any discipline
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and comfortable in operating a computer system, well versed in MS Office, and familiar with ZOOM, Webex, Teams, and other online education apps may apply for the position.
- Candidates should be willing to adapt the online facilitation style depending on the session structure and/or participants’ needs.
- A temporary period of 3 months and which may be extended up to 6 months depending on the need.
Stipend: The AcademicInterns will get a consolidated stipend of Rs 35000/- per month.
Location: Bangalore, India
Employment Type: Intern
The closing date for applications: June 06, 2021