IISER Pune Network Science for Functional Segregation of Human Brain, Data Science webinar
Network Science for Functional Segregation of Human Brain
Data science webinar series
‘MANAV-The Human Atlas Initiative’ is a project funded by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India, co-funded by Persistent Systems Limited (PSL), and implemented through the National Centre of Cell Science (NCCS), Indian Institute of Science, Education and Research (IISER-Pune) and PSL, Pune. This initiative aims to develop a proof-of-concept for constructing a biological map of the human body, by capturing and collating macro to micro-level data and knowledge available in the scientific literature and other domains.
- Industry Professionals
- all science enthusiasts
How to register for the webinar?
- There is no fee, but registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To register, fill the details in this form and we will send an invitation link to attend the webinar.
- Webinars in this series are OPEN to ALL.
- The webinar will be conducted over ZOOM (https://zoom.us/).
- The invitation link for the webinar will be sent by email to the registered candidates.
- We have a participant capacity of 100 seats. Therefore, only the first 100 registered candidates who log in, can attend the interactive session.
- If you are unable to join the ZOOM session, you can still watch the live streaming of the webinar on the ‘MANAV Human Atlas’ Facebook page.
Date and time
Thursday, 18 February 2021
4 PM to 5 PM (IST)
Dr Jaya Sreevalsan Nair [Associate Professor, IIIT Bangalore (IIITB),Leads the Graphics-Visualization-Computing Lab , E-Health Research Center at IIITB]