IIT BHU | Hands-on Training On Metal Additive Manufacturing Technologies[No registration Fee], Apply by 25th June 2023!
IIT BHU is inviting applications for Hands-on Training Workshop On Metal Additive Manufacturing Technologies. Interested ones can apply.
Who Should Attend?
The program supports motivated PG students and PhD scholars interested in pursuing their career/research in metal additive manufacturing.
- Introduction to metal additive manufacturing technologies.
- Training and hands-on practice on Laser Powder Bed Fusion (LPBF) technology.
- Training and hands-on practice on Laser Direct Energy Deposition (DED) technology.
- Training and hands-on practice on Robotic Wire Arc Additive Manufacturing (WAAM) technology.
- Training and hands-on practice on Ink/FDM-based metal additive manufacturing technology.
Last date of registration: 25.06.23
Shortlisted candidates intimation: 27.06.23
- No registration fee for attending the program.
- Free accommodation will be provided to the participants during the program period, i.e., July 24-30, 2023
- Travelling allowance (TA) will be provided to the participants as a reimbursement (3rd AC) for their journey to IIT (BHU) Varanasi as per SERB and Govt. norms.
- As per SERB guidelines, the total number of participants will be limited to 25.
- The selection of the participants will be based on the suggestions of the shortlisting committee.
- The participants should produce a letter of authentication from their Supervisor/Head of the Department/Head of the Institute indicating their association with the institute and a "No Objection Certificate (NOC)" for attending the workshop.
- During registration, the candidate should upload their ID card, NOC duly signed by the competent authority, and latest CV.
- Only selected candidates will be informed by e-mail. So, provide a valid and correct email id during registration.