IIT Delhi | Certificate Program in Project Management, Apply by 1st November 2023!
IIT Delhi is inviting applications for a Certificate Program in Project Management. Interested ones can apply.
Who can join:
- Recent Graduates and early professionals who are working or aspire to work in Project Management roles
- Managers without any formal qualification in project management who would like to learn and gain state-of-the-art project management and scheduling skills.
- Professionals across industries who want to deepen their competence through advanced project management tools and techniques.
- Consultants who want to absorb the latest project management tools and techniques to suggest pioneering project management solutions to their clients and master the art of delivering projects on time.
- Entrepreneurs and investors who would like to allocate resources efficiently, identify profitable opportunities, and reinvent their existing business processes using project management principles.
Programme offered by Continuing Education Programme (CEP), IIT Delhi
- Module 1: Introduction to Project Management
- Module 2: Knowledge Areas as per PMBOK
- Module 3: Project Scope Management
- Module 4: Project Charter and Stakeholder Management
- Module 5: Project Life Cycle & Initiation
- Module 6: Portfolio Approach to Project Management
- Module 7: Project/Portfolio Selection and Organisational Strategy
- Module 8: Project Planning
- Module 9: Project Scheduling
- Module 10: Project Cost Management
- Module 11: Risk Analysis in Project Management
- Module 12: Exposure to Software Applicable in Project Management
- Module 13: Project Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Module 14: Project Quality Management
- Module 15: Six Sigma and Project Management
- Module 16: Critical Chain Project Management
- Module 17: Project Communication Management
- Module 18: Software Project Management, and Adaptive and Agile Project Management
- Module 19: PM Process Framework and Value Delivery Systems in Project Management
- Module 20: Behavioural & Leadership Aspects of Project Management
- Module 21: Human Resource Planning in Project Management
- Module 22: Business Analytics, AI, and Automation in Project Management
- Module 23: Project Commissioning, Closure & Handover
Duration: 6 Months
Technical Orientation: 30th December 2023
Academic Orientation: 5th January 2024
Live Online Sessions: 3 hours*/ Saturday 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM
INR 85,000 + GST
Graduation and Post-Graduation Education:
- Consolidated Graduation Marksheet (All Semester)
- Final year students may submit the mark sheets up to the previous semester
- Any Government-issued photo ID like PAN Card/ Driving License/ Passport, etc.
- Submission of a passport-size photo during application is mandatory
This program includes online learning classes conducted on Zoom. To attend an online learning class you will need to have a PC/ Laptop/ Mac with:
- Speakers and microphone: built-in or a USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- Webcam: built-in or USB plug-in
- Processor: with Dual Core 2Ghz or higher (i3/ i5/ i7 or AMD equivalent)
- RAM: 4 GB or higher
- OS: Either MacOS 10.7 or higher OR Windows 8 or higher
- An internet connection: Minimum bandwidth of 3.0 Mbps (up/ down)
- Browser: IE 11+, Edge 12+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Zoom software client installed on your PC/ Laptop/ Mac
We recommend that you attend classes from a PC/laptop/ Mac.
We use the Zoom software application to conduct online learning classes. Zoom works on a variety of PCs/ Laptops/ Mac systems and also on phones and tablets.
You can join your online learning class from a phone or tablet if it supports Zoom client.