IIT Indore Online Workshop on Laser-based Manufacturing and Precision Engineering; 14th-28th June 2021
Mechatronics and Instrumentation Lab, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Indore is organizing an Online Workshop on Laser-based Manufacturing and Precision Engineering. This workshop will start from the 14th June 2021 and will end on 28th June 2021. Karyashala, Sponsored Workshop under Accelerate Vigyan scheme by SERB.
The following topics will be covered in this online workshop,
- Laser-Assisted Manufacturing
- Laser-based Surface processing
- Laser-assisted Additive Manufacturing
- Laser peening and Laser forming
- Laser micro 3d printing
- E beam Machining
- Laser polishing
- Precision Manufacturing
- High precision Machining
- Material processing for Precision Engineering
- Smart Manufacturing
- Multiscale modeling and Manufacturing
- Emerging Manufacturing Techniques
- Metrology for Precision Engineering
- Micro and Opto —mechatronics
- The registration is free for M.E/M.Tech and Ph.D. Scholar ( should submit a NOC from Guide/Institute)
- For Undergraduate and Diploma holders —250 Rs per head including GST.
- For Faculties and Scientist-750 Rs per head including GST.
- For industries — 7500 Rs including GST
Course Lectures will be handled by Professors from different IITs and Scientists from different R&D centers and from industries.